Allergies and Sensitivities
- Have you developed allergies in the past six months? Have any of these allergies worsened or developed?
- Are you sensitive to dust, mold and to certain food?
- Do you have sensitivity to odors, fumes and chemicals?
- What about sensitivities to certain drugs or alcohol?
- Have you noticed rashes and skin sensitivities lately?
Do you have any history of the following symptoms?
- Medical condition, new stressors and life changes.
- Psychiatric condition that have psychotic features including bipolar affective disorder.
- Alcohol and substance abuse in the past two years with appearance of other symptoms.
Your answer to the fibomyalgia self test questions can help doctors in diagnosing if you are indeed suffering from Fibromyalgia.
Like what you read? Pass it around:
Next Article >>